Client: Flagstone RE
Project Duration: 11 weeks
Brief Description of Works
- To design and install a scheme that utilised part of the existing on floor VAV systems whilst improving the controllability
- To carry out major modifications to the existing ductwork and LTHW pipework distribution systems to accommodate the changes
- To install several new VAV terminals and secondary ductwork services & diffusers to suit the configurations required.
- In addition, a dedicated Comms room was installed with air conditioning, full leak detection, remote monitoring and 100% standby facility.
- The designs were heavily modified pre-contract and even during the contract phase, with each alteration to design requiring approval from both the Clients consultant engineer & the Landlords consultant. This resulted in a complex co-ordination and confirmation process, but one that was embraced and ultimately delivered the project on time and on budget.